Enhanced Health in Care Homes
Our team works with residents and relatives in Care Homes, alongside care workers and a range of other health and social care professionals, to make sure Care Home residents are receiving the best care possible.
Opening times: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Contact number: 01704 395807
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we do
People living in Care Homes should expect the same level of support as if they were living in their own home. The Enhanced Health in Care Homes (EHCH) model moves away from traditional reactive models of care delivery towards proactive care that is centred on the needs of individual residents, their families and Care Home staff. Such care can only be achieved through a whole-system, collaborative approach. Our team delivers the National Framework for Enhanced Health in Care Homes.
- Reviews of individual needs in conjunction with families and carers via the Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment
- Implementation and review of Advanced Care Plans
- Multidisciplinary team meetings supported by local GP and Consultant Geriatrician
- Support to Care Home staff
- Liaison with GP practices
If you work for a Care Home and would like to find out more about us, or are interested in using our service, please contact us using the details above.